Santorini Turkish Cotton Towel
Overview & Details
- Hand-loomed 100% Turkish cotton fouta towel
- Features a herringbone weave pattern
- Easily fits into a beach bag or suitcase
- Eco-friendly; durable, light weight and fast drying
- Measurements: 69 in. L x 38' in. W
- Manufactured using "solar energy"
This ultra-soft and extremely absorbent Santorini Turkish Cotton Towel is 100% natural cotton hand-woven on ancient looms in Turkey. The towel is lightweight and generously sized, making it perfect to use for home and travel as a bath towel, beach towel or wrap. The Santorini Towel is produced in a state-of-the-art vertically integrated green factory in Turkey, which runs on 100% solar energy.
- Wash before use to maximize absorbency and softness
- Machine wash cool
- Tumble dry on low heat
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.