Royal Paisley Cotton Matelassé Duvet Cover / Sham
25% Off Bedding Code: B20BEDBATH
Infuse your space with color with our Royal Paisley Duvet Cover, patterned with damask paisleys in rich jewel tones. This cotton matelassé adds texture, while the garment washing adds a relaxed, lived-in feel.
- Jewel-toned damask paisleys infuse your bed with this textured cotton matelassé duvet cover
- 100% cotton
- Garment washed for softness
- Reverses to a solid teal blue, 200-thread count cotton percale
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding solid comforters to secure both in place
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Collection includes a duvet cover and sham, each sold separately
- Shams are sold individually
- Designed to coordinate with our Palace Elephant 200-Thread Count Cotton Percale Collection, each sold separately
- Made in Pakistan
Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
King: 108 in. x 96 in.
Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
King: 20 in. x 36 in.
Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Garment Washing - Garment washing is the practice of shrinking fabrics prior to their manufacturing, so your clothing, bedding, or other textiles don’t shrink, de-shape, or fade after the first wash.
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.