Chaplin Matelassé Collection
- Traditional matelassé coverlet and accessories, patterned with branches and vining florals.
- 100% cotton.
- Stonewashed for a vintage look and soft hand that gets softer every time you wash it.
- Available in a coverlet, sham, bedspread and bed skirt, each sold individually.
- Bedskirt is available in 14 in. and 18 in. drops (18 in. only available in white and ivory)
- Coverlet is a substantial year-round layer with the weight of a blanket but the polished look that works top of bed; can be paired under a comforter when the weather gets cooler.
- Coordinates with our Chaplin Matelassé Shower Curtain (sold separately).
- Machine wash.
- Made in Portugal.
Landscaped with vining flowers and branches, this traditional matelassé coverlet is crafted in Portugal of fine cotton that’s been stonewashed for a soft hand. Offered in a palette of fresh hues, the bedspread or coverlet is a substantial layer that can be used year-round on top of the bed or under comforters during cooler weather. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.