MAGICFOREST® Moulin Roty Sewing Kit
Overview & Details
- A beautifully packaged gift to inspire creativity.
- Old-fashioned sewing kit for kids.
- Vintage-style craft set includes French knitting dolly, wooden knitting needles, crochet needle, sewing needles, thimble, scissors, tape measure, buttons, thread, and a selection of wool fabric.
- Also includes a needlepoint pattern.
- Includes instructions for various kids’ DIY projects.
- Designed in France.
- Case measures 3 ½" x 10" x 7 ½".
- Wipe clean.
A special beginner’s kit to introduce the basic techniques of knitting and sewing. This finely crafted sewing and knitting kit from the famous Moulin Roty of France is a beautiful collection of do-it-yourself sewing and knitting projects, packed in a vintage-style carrying case. Kit includes five reams of wool, tape measure, scissors, wooden knitting needles, and a crochet needle.
Moulin Roty is a French toy company that has been crafting quality toys and their accompanying stories for over 40 years. With a focus on preserving the childhood soul, Moulin Roty is devoted to promoting "softness, fantasy, and tenderness." Each character is designed in France using the finest French fabrics and materials. Moulin Roty is also very proud to be a worker-owned cooperative, putting quality, creativity, and excellence first!
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.