400-Thread Count Supima® Duvet Cover / Sham
Overview & Details
- 400-thread count cotton duvet cover
- Long-staple Supima® - the finest American-grown cotton - is combed then percale-woven with 400 threads per square inch for an exceptionally soft, smooth hand that lasts and lasts
- Button closure and hidden corner ties hold comforter in place
- Personalize: Monogram is located 33 inches down from closed end of duvet (centered)
Supima® cotton – known for its incredible softness and lasting durability – is the finest American-grown cotton. Woven with 400 ultra-fine threads per square inch for an exceptionally smooth, soft hand, this duvet comforter brings a new level of comfort to the bedroom. Use as a duvet cover or a comforter cover. Convenient button closures and interior corner ties hold the comforter in place. Exclusively by The Company Store®.
- Machine wash warm
- No chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Remove promptly from dryer
- Warm iron if needed
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.